to have things explained to them in a way that makes sense to them,
What makes perfect sense to you might not be
quite clear to the next person... and vice-versa.
ten successful people explain their successes, and they come at it
from ten different directions.
of the advantage you get. You're almost guaranteed to
find a speaker here who explains things in exactly the way you need
to hear it, so that it is completely clear to you.
even have to "believe"
most of the people I interviewed plainly stated that they don't
believe in luck.
But in the next breath, they tell us about
steady streams of "serendipitous" or "synchronistic" events that
they routinely attract into their daily lives. Often, successful
people don't like the word "luck" because it implies that there's no
way to control it...
... and they've learned that there
If you prefer to call it serendipity or synchronicity
rather than lucky, that's okay. The message here is not which word
to use. It's about what you can do to get these kinds of things
happening for you.
When lucky things do happen... you can
call them anything you want.
In these 9
You'll read how author, publicist and copywriter
Joe Vitale, who once was so
broke he was homeless and shoplifted to eat, discovered the
escalator through life.
Yanik Silver, up
and coming Internet entrepreneur and author reveals how an
offhand gift from one of his father's customers set him on his
present path to success.
- The five simple steps of Spiritual Marketing that add
the "magic touch" to every project you take on
- How to find - and ride - your own "Escalator Through
- What to do to feel you DESERVE good things
- How I motivate myself on down days
- Why the success secrets of P.T. Barnum still work today
- and how you can use them to build your own fortune
- Why intentions are more effective than plans
- The hardest thing in my life to change
- The one thing I do that assures all my projects are
total successes - both financially and spiritually
America's Spiritual Coach, reveals why he walked away from his
very busy practice as an analyst and switched to coaching
after two decades of success.
- How starting out selling medical supplies at age 14
handed me an incredible advantage
- The lucky gift at age 17 that made me a real salesman
- How I rearrange common things to create new products
that customers are already wishing for
- The source of all your luck, and how to control it
- How my father grew his first business from nothing to
- The one simple act that determines what you are
- The easiest way to take control of negative thoughts
Rick Beneteau, a relative newcomer to
the Internet, has quickly racked up an impressive record of
achievements. "E-zine Marketing Machine" was an instant
runaway success, and his newest book, "Branding You and
Breaking the Bank" looks set to be even bigger. Rick tells how
he found his biggest opportunity within the worst luck of his
- Synchronicity and serendipity - big words for simple
stuff you can do
- What I do when life tries to turn toward "bad luck"
- Hard question stumping you? How to get your pen to
- Where to turn for top-notch advice that really counts if
you can't go to family
- A scary step forward that brought a big breakthrough
- My "fuel gauge strategy" for maintaining strong
spiritual, love and relationship reserves
- What to do if you don't BELIEVE you can succeed
- The simple steps that cured me of procrastination and
changed the pace of my successes
Wild-man boogie-woogie pianoman Clay Cotton (now an Internet
entrepreneur) has played with everyone in professional music,
from Janis Joplin to Boz Skaggs. He tells how a chance visit
to his grandma's house at age nine started him on his hugely
successful music career.
- How my biggest financial setback got me started on
- Why uncertainty is important to building success
- An easy way to pull yourself out of a bad day
- The very first thing to look for when you're buried in
- How to turn your mind around - the two things you MUST
do if you intend to be successful
- A surefire strategy for dealing with negative people in
- Where the good luck is - and how to woo it into your
- The one sure way to move any mountain - guaranteed
Author, consultant and
lecturer Robert Scheinfeld
tells how to get in touch with your "Inner CEO." He
did this and seven years of constant business reversals
disappeared within a few months.
- How a chance meeting at age 9 shaped my whole future
- The first thing you should do when luck plops an
opportunity down in your lap
- Why the Internet is a parade, not a plaza, and the
difference in marketing to it
- Why I don't think I've ever had bad luck
- How I made the leap from professional music to direct
- Finding and using General Napoleon's secret power
- The simple secret of discovering what customers REALLY
want - and then what to DO about it
- What you should never do to get a customer to buy
- The one thing you can do to make any problem huge - or
neutralize it completely
Authors and consulting team
Stacey Hall and Jan Brogniez reveal how you can
attract only perfect customers (and be far richer and happier
without the other 80%)
- The secret my grandfather used to start up a $10 billion
- How I used the same secret to become a millionaire by
- The invisible network - you are already a member, but
you may not know how to use it
- The partnership you're already in - and how it could
make you rich beyond your wildest dreams
- The key to "breaking through the noise" of your own
thoughts and sending effective requests into the universe
- My action-list method for transforming an unsatisfactory
life and putting it on more satisfying footing
- Why the origin of your problem is the least important
issue you face
- Why you're not screwing up, even if you're up to your
ears in difficulties
You'd think that John Harricharan, award winning
author and entrepreneur, has had more than his share of bad
luck. And yet, he has an uncanny knack for landing on his
feet, forming lifelong friendships with some of the world's
most famous people, and creating pure gold from whatever life
hands him. You'll find out ....
- Why perfect customers are the only customers you need,
and how to get THEM to seek YOU out
- Why dropping 80% of your present customers may skyrocket
- The lighthouse test - and how to take it
- The surprising habit that Harvard Law School found to
separate achievers from the average
- The magical two-day short-fuse to igniting your success
- this has not failed any of our clients in four years
- The crucial importance of finding your own personal
- What to do with a mission statement that feels "too
- The one, most vitally important thing you can do to
power up your goals
radio talk-show host, playwright and lecturer, has
consistently found big luck in the tiniest openings. She tells
how she turns those experiences into blazing, amazing
- How to put a different spin on the way you do business,
and open doors you never even imagined
- The REAL reason honesty in business is crucial
- What to do with that one special idea that won't let you
- How we can stop using the laws of attraction and
repulsion to our disadvantage (and start using them for our
- The $5 I gave away that became $20 in my pocket - within
15 minutes - and what that experience taught me
- The one secret element you must add to your affirmations
or prayers to jump-start their power
- Why the world prefers to thank you with money - if you
inject one magical ingredient into your products and
- My five-second cure for guilt, and it works forever
- How to construct success and build good luck out of
whatever you have around you now
- The secret of BEING a millionaire - even if the money
hasn't quite arrived yet
- How, as an 8-year-old, I turned an abandoned pear tree
into a private goldmine
- How helping a friend accidentally got me a radio talk
- How I get fabulous ideas to pick me as their sponsor
- The day I turned a tiny, 3-minute error into a meeting
- How to awaken your own sense of destiny - and find
- The door of opportunity will open if you knock, but
there'll be nothing behind the door - unless you do this one
simple thing first
much more. As you read Inside the Minds of
Winners, you'll gain a whole new understanding of luck (or
serendipity, or synchronicity) and how it works.
What does information like
interviews span more than eight hours.
What does it cost to
spend eight hours with some of the most successful people on (and
off) the Internet ?
Their consulting fees average over $550
per hour... which multiplies out to $4,400 for their
That's what you'd pay if you called and arranged a
one-hour consultation with each of these very busy business people.
And in several cases, you'd have to wait weeks just to get an open
Or if you were lucky enough to find all ten of them
speaking at the same seminar, It'd cost you $2,500 to $5,000 to
attend. Then there would be the cost of your airfare, hotel and
meals. Say another $1,000 easy. That's $3,500 to $6,000.
Thus, this book (at more than 275 pages, and over 115,000
words) is easily worth $197. But I won't charge that much. Instead,
I decided it would be better to set the price at $97 so it would be
within easier reach.
However, even at that bargain price,
there are still people who really need this information, but can't
quite swing a hundred bucks right now. But more about that in a
An unbelievable low price
I wrestled with
this question a long time. The information here is clearly worth
much more than I will end up charging. There are those who gladly
pay thousands of dollars and travel thousands of miles to hear these
So I went ahead and bit the bullet. I finally
decided to sell this very special book for only $37. That price is
literally a giveaway.
But it's a giveaway that you benefit
Later, I'll probably raise the price, but for now -
today - you get the benefit of this very reasonable price. Better
not delay too long, however. As I mentioned, I could come to my
senses and raise the price at any time.
More reasons for this
First: When you see how much you get in
this package, I believe you'll remember the name Charles Burke and ARBTrading So the next time you see one of my products,
you'll know I produce serious value that you can trust.
Second: I'll be seeking strong
affiliates to help me market future products.
Third: I love to receive
I'd like for you to download this book, read it
and try some of the many suggestions it contains. Then, after a few
days, sit down and write me a quick email telling what you honestly
That's the whole price for this super-size,
super-inspiring book. $37 today and a five-minute email later. I
invite you to write and tell me what you like (or don't like) about
Of course, nobody's going to MAKE you write me.
That's not what I'm about anyway — I prefer the honor system. And
I'll be delighted when you DO write and tell me of all the brilliant
new success you've experienced after reading Inside
the Minds of Winners.
You get big
This book is not some little 25-page pamphlet
masquerading as an eBook. You get over 115,000 words of content.
Nine intensive interview transcripts, plus half a dozen articles
written especially for this book. Over 275 pages in
That's value... in the form of major content.
The contributors have something vitally important to
say—things they've learned and perfected in the workshop of their
That's value... in the form of
Along with your copy of "Inside the Minds of
Winners," as a special built-in bonus, you receive full resale and
redistribution rights. You can resell the book from your website,
commission-free, for any price you want. Or you can include it as an
add-on or bonus to sweeten the deal on your own products or
That's value... in the form of
And the price—well, it's over
100,000 words of concentrated wisdom. It could well change your
life, and you're getting it for a crazy-low price.
It's got to be one of the best on the Internet
Download this eBook to your computer and begin reading
your copy now for $15 (in PDF
here for a brief
Minds of Winners
the Free Acrobat® Reader?
PDF eBook is compatible
with both PCs and MACs.
Now it's time
for $15 (in PDF format)